Tuesday, October 4, 2011 By: Milena

Our Sweet Pets! Or how to get rid from cat allergy

 If you love cats and suffer at the same time from cat allergy this article is just for you! Cat allergy is a rather spread phenomenon and can be very disappointing for cat lovers. The symptoms include sneezing, tearing eyes, runny nose, headache, skin rash, etc. The level varies from mild to annoying or severe and dangerous to life. If the symptoms are really serious and tests have shown that cat is a reason of the allergic reaction then you have nothing else to do than to find for your cat another home. However, if the symptoms are mild or moderate the solution exists! There are certain methods to reduce the level of allergy in this case.
  • Keep them out of the bedroom altogether.
    Don't let your cat enter your bedroom. Close the door and 'teach' your cat to sleep in another place. Your bedroom should be only YOUR place of sleep.
  • Don't allow your cat sleeping on the bed.
  • Wash all bedding in 140-degree hot water at least twice monthly.
    This unpleasant but necessary procedure helps to eliminate both dust mite and cat allergen (because we know some of you will still let them sneak up on the bed from time to time).
  • Use HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) in rooms where your cat spends more time.
  • Use a vapor steam cleaner to clean your home.
    In addition to vacuuming, vapor steam cleaners are now proven by research to be extremely helpful in killing off the cat proteins/dander, which are embedded in your carpets and upholstery. Steam cleaners provide a chemical-free way of cleaning and killing dust mites, bacteria, mold spores and cat allergen.
  • Don't forget to wash your hands immediately after petting your cat and do not rub your eyes, as it can result in itchy eyes for hours. Use a strong anti-bacterial soap to avoid this problem.
  • Clean your cat.
    Some people wash their cats to reduce the amount of cat allergen that is released from their cat into the air, but research seems to be conflicting about its effectiveness. Allerpet, a well-known brand of liquid that reduces cat allergen in the air, can be applied to your cats' coat and is available from your local veterinarian. Alternatively, you can get a micro fiber cloth and just damp rub down the cats' coats to rid it of visible dander. The majority of cats would prefer this to the highly dreaded bath.

If you don't want to part with your darling cat pay attention to these tips, may be they will help you enjoy your pretty cat without any problems to your health. Good luck!

1 comments:

Isabella Freddie said...

I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

Post a Comment